We encourage home users and boutique businesses to earn money using our designs! The small initial fee for our file downloads is set for low-volume hobbies and sales. To clear commercial use rights for making and selling more than 50 physical items, an extended license is required. It's pretty basic stuff, largely put in place to protect users.
By purchasing an extended license from us, you understand the following:
1. An extended license must be purchased for EACH individual digital file to be used on over 50 physical products.
2. An extended license allows you the rights to create UNLIMITED physical products within the designated time frame.
3. Bear & Blue digital files MAY NOT be shared, copied, traded, exchanged, or resold IN WHOLE or IN PART in any digital format.
4. Bear & Blue digital files MAY be modified, changed, cut apart, resized, and/or manipulated by the original purchaser of the file.
5. Bear & Blue is an INDEPENDENT, privately-owned design & manufacturing business. We use fully licensed typefaces in our designs, but we do not license characters, art, or brands from other entities for use in our digital products. We work diligently to avoid infringing on any artist's copyrights. Our work is either 100% imaginatively unique, or designed as fan-art to enhance and support the original creation.
6. Bear & Blue keeps a record of all licenses granted, because we need to be able to [protect/delete] files and contact our clients (or vice versa), should any entity notify us of a possible intellectual property conflict/infringement. This is a common occurrence in the creative world as there are millions and millions of registered/unregistered works out there. We just want everyone to be safe and smart.
7. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter into a valid legal agreement.
8. Bear & Blue retains Royce Law Office, PLLC, in Idaho Falls, Idaho, to assist in the safeguarding of our intellectual property. If you have questions or concerns, or if you are ever challenged directly regarding trademarks/copyrights, you may reach them at email@example.com.