Lead a Workshop at Bear & Blue
If you have great crafting skills that you think would make a great workshop, tell us your ideas and qualifications. We love to learn new things.
- Workshops should suit ages 6-106, teach new skills, and/or encourage independent creativity.
- Capacity inside the workshop is 6-24 people.
- Workspace for 6 = 3x8' tabletop; workspace for 24 = 2x3' tabletop.
- Sessions should run at least 2 and up to 4 hours.
- Multiple days are an option depending on project storage required.
- We're equipped for prep with wood, leather, fabric, glass, vinyl, more.
- Glass+ceramic kiln available. Vinyl cutter available.
- Tools available include hand tools, sanders, pneumatic, drills, glue guns, brushes, projector with large screen, more.
- NO powertools with blades (no tablesaw, jigsaw, radial arm, miter, etc.)
- Patio & parking lot available for fun outdoor projects.
- 1099 for each teacher of a session is $100-250 (prep work negotiable).